Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Patty Wieczorek <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 26 Jan 2004 09:36:13 EST
Hi Bernadette,

Unfortunately, AOL "tech support" is useless (I have AOL) and "lost" my
favorites places last year.  After speaking with numerous tech support people
over
a course of 2 weeks, virtually all of them telling me to do the same thing --
I finally GAVE UP and began building "My Favorites" from scratch.  They told
me with AOL 9.0 that they would "send a message to the server people" who
would
"restore" My Favorite Places from their server.  Wrong -- Never Happened --
after explaining myself over and over, again and again, with each and every
tech saying they would "send a message to the server people", NOTHING EVER
HAPPENED TO RESTORE MY FAVORITE PLACES FOLDER!!  Now that I have "restored" my
favorites places by MYSELF, I now back up this personal filing cabinet every
chance
I get to my hard drive.  DO NOT count on AOL to help you.  Good luck!

Patty Wieczorek