Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Tony Beckett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 25 Nov 2009 06:35:35 -0000
My ISP has recently changed their e-mail filter system. To
make maximum use of the new system I have been looking
carefully at the headers I receive with my e-mail messages.

I always use as my e-mail address

By saying to the filter "deliver [log in to unmask] but
delete everything else" I can loose a great deal of spam.

I subscribe to a number of e-mail lists, which seem to use
the headers differently. The e-mails I get from them have

I could include [log in to unmask] in the "deliver"
filter but that would also let through a quantity of
unwanted mail.

I never use the suffix .clara.co.uk, so how is it that
these e-mail lists can change from one form to the other? I
would welcome information on how they do this and why.

Regards

Tony

                    Digest mode - visit our web site:
                   http://freepctech.com/pcsoft.shtml