Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Rizal Sharif <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 23 Sep 2004 12:14:58 +0800
My new company is using Win NT 4.0 SP6a for the domain server and file server.

We have individual folder for each employee. The file format is NTFS.

However, there is a problem where a few of the client PCs (Win 9x and XP) are able to have access to all individual folders even though we have created Permission and Security setting where only the administrator and the owner of the folder can access it.

On one Win XP client pc , I try to disable the Netbios over tcp/ip , then the security is ok but if I am enable it, they can access/browse other people folders again.

For your info, most of the client PC (Win9x, and XP) are OK i.e they can't access other people folders.

Please help.

Thank you
Rizal Sharif

 Yahoo! Mobile
- Download the latest ringtones, games, and more!

              The NOSPIN Group is now accepting donatations
              to continue providing PCSOFT and our website.
           Visit http://freepctech.com to donate using Paypal