Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
"Chartermi.net" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 5 Apr 2010 13:07:02 -0400
Every time my systems opens an MP4 file with Quicktime, I lose all audio and
don't get it back until I reboot the machine.
Any Thoughts ?

Dave

-----Original Message-----
From: PCSOFT - Personal Computer software discussion list
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Bill Lee
Sent: Thursday, January 21, 2010 3:00 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [PCSOFT] windows 7

Hi Peter;

Karen Kenworthy's Replicator works well for my basic backup needs;

http://www.karenware.com/powertools/ptreplicator.asp

I use it to backup my entire user folder on my main hard drive to my second
internal hard drive, as well as to my external hard drive that resides
outside of my home. As well, I use it to update my music computer as music
is added to our collection, and backup my children's desktop and laptop
computers. I ensure that all programs use the Documents folder as their
default folder to save their files. Therefore I need only backup the
Documents and Pictures folders on my children's computers. Hope this helps.

Bill

> Backing up: I have seen reviews that praise Windows 7 backup. I think
> it STINKS! I hate it. I found Windows XP backup so much better. You
> can run XP backup under Windows 7, but it does not then support shadow
> copy. Too bad MS
> tried to make an "easier to use" backup, and made it very clumsy to back
> up
> specific files and directories. I am looking for an alternative backup
> program.
>

> Anyone have a suggestion for a backup program that runs on Windows 7
> 64-bit
> with shadow copy and allows simple selection of what to backup without
> having to create a job each time?

                     visit our download web page at:
                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml