Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Mon, 9 Feb 1998 12:28:25 +0000
> >Subj:   Unusual Win95 Problem: IOSUBSYS

Prolly NOT related to MSIE-- if it says that on boot, not in an
existing session. So ignore my earlier suggestion. Except remember,
It's still a good idea to get the latest MSIE rather than 3.x or even
4.0, to avoid the memory bleed and a few other nasties.

Martha Knight
Sound Ideas

          PCSOFT:  http://nospin.com  or  [log in to unmask]