Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
James Siegel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 26 Feb 2007 09:00:25 -0500
I found the following information on my Help and Support, maybe it will
help.  This for XP-Home Edition.

When you put your computer into hibernation, everything in computer memory
is saved on your hard disk. When you turn the computer back on, all programs
and documents that were open when you turned the computer off are restored
on the desktop.
To put your computer into hibernation, you must have a computer whose
components and BIOS support this option.

To manually put your computer into hibernation.
You must be logged on as an administrator or a member of either the
Administrators or Power Users group in order to complete this procedure. If
your computer is connected to a network, network policy settings might also
prevent you from completing this procedure.

  1.. Open Power Options in Control Panel.
  2.. Click the Hibernate tab, and then select the Enable hibernate support
check box.
  If the Hibernate tab is not available, your computer does not support this
feature.

  3.. Click OK to close the Power Options dialog box.
  4.. Click Start, and then click Turn Off Computer. In the Turn Off
Computer dialog box, click

You might want to save your work before putting your computer on standby.
While the computer is on standby, information in computer memory is not
saved on your hard disk. If there is an interruption in power, information
in memory is lost.

To manually put your computer on standby.
  1.. Open Power Options in Control Panel.
  2.. On the Advanced tab, under When I press the power button on my
computer, click Standby. If you are using a portable computer, click Standby
under When I close the lid of my portable computer.
  3.. Click OK or Apply, and then turn off the power or close the lid of
your portable computer.