Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
John Dent <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 30 Jan 2004 13:00:10 -0800
Jagpal,

Computers run fastest when they have few programs installed. (Do you
remember how fast Windows was when you first installed XP? So get rid of
any programs you don't use. Excess fonts also slow down the startup so keep
the number of installed fonts low (Under 100 would be good for speed.) Also
do not have too many background programs running on the taskbar (These are
the programs that run hidden from view except for thier icons on the right
side of the taskbar.)

There are other memory adjustments that you can do to streamline the speed
and response time. I'll let others fill you in on that. Defraging and
cleaning the registry often is usually overrated. Only defrag when your
defragging program says so or when you notice a significant performance
hit.  How often you use these tools depends on how often and how many
changes you make to your programs and data.

John D.