Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Thu, 8 Dec 2005 09:25:11 -0800
The macro you want is quite simple:

ActiveCell.Value = ActiveCell.Value

Here are the other wish list items:
1. I am not quite sure of what you are trying to do here. It seems like you
want to scan and find the last column that has an entry. This can be done
using a loop. Here is a macro I used to find the last row. The same can be
done for finding the last column:

' return last active line with a name in it
Function LastLine() As Integer
    Dim i As Integer
    Dim C As String
    i = Start
    C = "B" & Start
    Range(C).Select
    Do While ActiveCell.Value > ""
        i = i + 1
        C = "B" & i
        Range(C).Select
    Loop
    LastLine = i - 1
End Function

2. This can be changed easily. Go to Control Panel/User Accounts and select
"Change the way users log on or off". Check the box for "Use the Welcome
screen".

3. Just drag the programs with a right mouse click and create a shortcut in
the Startup Folder. This will usually be at:
C:\Documents and Settings\*username*\Start Menu\Programs\Startup

You may have to enable viewing of hidden/system folders to see the Documents
and Settings area.

4. Sounds like you have screen saver enabled. Right click on your desktop
and select properties. Then the Screen Saver tab and disable the screen
saver.

Merry Christmas!

Peter