Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
don penlington <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 9 Jun 2000 15:17:00 +1000
Siva

I used to use Getright, which I think is similar to Download Wonder.

But for some time now I also have been using Download Accelerator Plus
which I would now regard as indispensible.  It not only downloads in
multi-threads, but also searches out very quickly all mirror sites and
downloads from the fastest.  This alone can result in much shorter loading
times and it is sometimes quite surprising to see the difference in the
speeds of various mirror sites.  The closest aren't always the fastest.

Sounds complex, but I've found it very stable and easy to use.  It will
also call up your virus-checker on completion of download.

It's ad-driven and associated with Aureate, but if you're concerned about
the cookie problem, you can remove advert.dll without affecting its
performance.

Personally, if anyone wants to give me a great free program in exchange for
info on my filthy browsing habits, they're more than welcome.

Don Penlington
Visit my Web pages: http://members.xoom.com/donpen.1/
A horrible mixture of fractals, poetry, and free icons.

                         PCSOFT's List Owner's:
                      Bob Wright<[log in to unmask]>
                       Drew Dunn<[log in to unmask]>