Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Greg Purvis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 4 May 2008 18:24:06 -0400
The image is a business logo, too small and complex to effectively
"lassoo".
It's meant to sit on a web page with a background image, not a plain colour.
Before the client decided on the bg image, I was able to colour the
logo's background so that it blended into the page.
Information changes on the page, so the logo will occasionally move: the
black foreground lines of the logo can't be stamped over a portion of
the background image because as the logo moves around the page, that
stamped background won't always be in-sync with the page's overall
background.
So I went looking for information on how to make a Gif 89a image -- an
image with a transparent border.
The information in the Help files doesn't make sense to me.  It refers
to things that I cannot find in the menus.
That's why I came here and asked for help finding the path to the menu
that allows me to set the background of the image to transparent, and
save the file as Gif 89a.

                       http://freepctech.com/rode