Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
"Hahnel, Winfried (W.A.)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 23 Nov 1998 08:06:24 -0500
It sounds like Dial Up Networking isn't working.  There are many pages on
the internet dealing with DUN.  You could do a search like "browser doesn't'
work",etc.

Thanks for your time,

Fred Hahnel

-----Original Message-----
From: Gary Burke [mailto:[log in to unmask]]

Hi: A friend of mine has a problem with Netscape Communicator that has
me stumped.He has a pentium166 with win95 and 32mb RAM. I'll try to
explain the problem:
NS Comm.4.05 was installed and was working well.Then,two days ago,when
he opened the browser it opened to a blank page(it is set to go to a
home page) .When he clicked the "home" button or clicked a "bookmark"
absolutely nothing would happen and the netscape "N" symbol showed no
activity.The status bar always shows "document done".I proceeded to
reinstall over what was installed with no luck.I then uninstalled the
4.05 and installed version 4.02 from a downloaded file he had saved
earlier but had the same problem.I then uninstalled ver.4.02.I then used
IE3.02(which he has installed and works fine) to go to the Netscape site
and download the latest version which is 4.5.The install of ver.4.5 went
well(no error messages) and after creating a user profile, I opened the
browser only to have the same problem.Then I decided we needed "help"!!
I may add that other features work all right.The address book and
bookmarks are accessible and he is able to send and receive email.It
just seems that the browser won't "browse".Can somebody please help! My
friend and I would be greatful if we could fix the problem? I might add
that I have been using Netscape(many versions) for quite some time and
never had this happen.I may also add that a reboot was done whenever I
tried something to solve the problem.
Thanks in advance,Gary Burke.

                     http://nospin.com/pc/files.html