Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Super Dave <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 10 Mar 1998 14:06:11 GMT
On Mon, 9 Mar 1998 23:29:16 EST, you wrote:

:Hi
:I have made a big mistake.  I had a program in a folder that was just a stand
:along exe.
:with 6 files connected to it.  I wanted to move the program to a different
:folder using cleansweep 3.0's program mover.  The mistake started with me
:dragging and dropping the 6 files into the new folder and then using
:cleansweep to move the exe.file to join the others.  When I did this it
:started a loop that went 23 folders down before First Aid 97 caught the
:problem and stopped the loop and crashed the system.  I tried to delete
:everything manually, but the exe. file would not delete. Cleansweep does not
:recognize the exe at this point and First Aid does not know what it is now.
:So when I try to delete the exe. file the system states to me Access Denied
:and will not delete, move or recognize this file leaving me with a exe. file
:23 folders deep in one directory.  How do I get rid of this big mistake.
:I have a PC with Windows 95a Pentium.
:I will really appreciate the help on this one.
:TIA
:
:Windon Prince

Sounds like a job for DOS!

Switch to MS DOS and try to delete (DEL) the file.  BE SURE .. to check and see
if it's a  (H)idden, (R)ead Only, or (S)ystem file.  This can be done by ...
"DIR /A"   If it is one of the attributes, then use: 'Attrib -h -r -s  file.ext'
to remove the attribute.   Better yet!  Use "DelTree.exe" to remove the
"Directory" (killing two birds with one command)!

Hope this helps

David Cooke