Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Doug Simmons <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 26 Aug 2003 11:21:36 -0400
I can think of two reasons this happens.  First, the Web site designer has
bad javascript (common) or other scripting language error in their
program.  Secondly you have an outdated javascript interpreter.

You read about Java updates at:

http://windows.about.com/library/tips/bltip487.htm

Doug

At 8/22/2003 07:37 AM, [log in to unmask] wrote:

>How do I repair a Runtime Error so that it does not recur?
>
>System- Windows XP Home Edition
>Cable connected (Optimum OnLine) + AOL 7.0
>System just (5 days ago) completely reformatted  with no programs installed
>except
>  a)Norton SystemWorks 2003 2)ZoneAlarm
>
>Problem: When accessing websites I frequently get error message
>                       "Error. A Runtime Error has occurred. Do you wish to
>debug?
>                         Line: (this varies but usually "Line 29")
>                         Error: Ithis varies but almost always "Object
>expected")
>                          "Yes" Button and "No" Button
>If I select "No" I then access the site with no apparent problem.
>If I select "Yes" I get a window "Just in Time Debugging" displaying an
>endless set of
>operations, with no end apparently. There are 3 buttons at the bottom"Break"
>"Continue" "Help" Pressing any one gives me no additional information AND does
>NOT solve the problem.
>When then reaccess the site I get the same sets of information.

                   messages? Visit our staff web site:
                    http://freepctech.com/staff.shtml