Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Hugh Vandervoort <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 15 Dec 2005 03:29:45 -0500
You may be able to solve part of the problem (ATL.dll) with XP's sfc utility
At the run line,  type SFC /scannow. This will scan the computer for
altered/missing files and replace them. You'll probably need an XP disk
for this, and that may be a problem for a Dell computer.
If you get past that, you may wish to install a Spyware utility like Ad
Aware or MS Anti-spy Beta. Preferably both.