Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Mary Wolden <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 16 Aug 2000 21:07:13 -0500
From: "Dave" :Sent: Wednesday, August 16, 2000 7:30 PM
Subject: [PCSOFT] IE4 Content Advisor

> Some goofball at work put a password in the content advisory and now no
one
> can go anywhere on the machine.  It's in the library with 10 other
machines
> and we would like to get this corrected.  Can someone give me a clue on
how
> to get rid of the password short of formatting and starting over again?
the
> ratings.pol and uninstalling didn't help.  All the MS KB says is to
contact
> Microsoft.  Any help would be appreciated, I'm not a 10 year old kid
wanting
> porn sites.. :)
>
> thanks
>
> Dave Jones

Dave,

You will have to edit the registry.  Delete the key from the following
registry entry:

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\Rating

As always when editing the registry make sure you have a good backup before
making any changes.

Mary Wolden

                    Digest mode - visit our web site:
                    http://nospin.com/pc/pcsoft.html