Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
alan smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 14 Apr 2006 12:05:12 -0400
I recently got my VISA bill and there was a charge for $91.79 US ($110.05CDN)
  from AMZ Superstore in Washington State.
  I went on google with "amz superstore" and the FIRST item up was for a computer theft by AMZ in 2004. It referred to
  www.complaints.com/directory/2004/december  and they told how they had not bought anything. Well, on March 28th, 2006, I went to their web site because I had heard about them. I DID NOT BUY ANYTHING!! Apparently my VISA number is stored on my computer. I believe that there is more data there too.
  Can someone tell me that info is stored so that I can have control over it?
  Many thanks,  AL SMITH

                 our special coffee cups and mouse pads
              with the PCSOFT logo...  at a great price!!!