Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
"Richard J. Doyle" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 10 Feb 1998 00:35:21 -0600
I would give the swap file it's own drive, and 21/2 times RAM is usually
more than enough.  I'd also manage it yourself, and set it's Min and Max
value to the same value.  It speeds things up a bit and reduces the risk of
corruption if the swap file isn't constantly resizing.

You can install IE4 to a different drive, but a very large number of files
will go on your Windows drive anyway.

Richard J. Doyle
members.tripod.com/~Doyle_R/index.htm

There should be some things we don't name.  Just so we can sit around all
day and wonder what they are.

-----Original Message-----
From:   Rob [SMTP:[log in to unmask]]
Sent:   Monday, February 09, 1998 4:02 PM
To:     [log in to unmask]
Subject:        Rebuilding

I just recently had one of my computors destroyed in a fire. Now that I'm
the point that I will be installing the OS and associated programs, I was
curious as to what size of logical drive I should create for W95.
Previously
I was using 350 mb. I also read somewhere that the swap file for W95 is
best
if it is on a drive by itself and that it needs to be 2 to 2 1/2 times the
amount of physical ram. I am currently running 64 megs of ram. I install
all
my programs onto a differnet drive than the drive the OS is on.
One other question concerning IE4, does it give you the option of
installing
to a differnet drive other than the drive with W95 since, from what I
understand, it is heavily tied into the W95 OS. I have both my Netscape and
AOL on seperate logical drives.

Rob Shane
ICQ UIN: 3433125
"Ever Stop to Think and Forget to Start Again?"
"If con is the opposite of pro, then is congress the opposite of progress?"

          PCSOFT:  http://nospin.com  or  [log in to unmask]

          PCSOFT:  http://nospin.com  or  [log in to unmask]