Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Joe Pearson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 30 Oct 2000 10:51:55 +0200
Mike, I can't verify this with Access due a problem with ODBC drivers on my
machine, but if I export to CSV, there's a field called "Body" that has the
full text. Don't you see this in an access table? If not, I'd suggest you
export as CSV and then import into access.

Joe

                     visit our download web page at:
                     http://nospin.com/pc/files.html