Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Hugh Vandervoort <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 19 Jan 2006 03:20:18 -0500
I'd never learn anything without you guys.
Apparently, the print size is governed by the settings in IE. See this
article:
http://email.about.com/od/outlookexpresstips/qt/et112305.htm
I experimented with this, and it works. With both IE and OE set to
"Largest", the email prints in the largest font size. Changing the read
size doesn't affect the print size, no matter how intuitive that may
seem to be.
In the last 10 years or so I've probably printed 4-5 emails, so I'm not
sure what you guys are up to, but that's another story.