Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Robert Humble <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 Jun 2002 06:49:27 -0700
At 09:18 PM 6/19/2002 +1200, you wrote:

>Therefore I have to say that, while AVG might be a very good AV prog, it
>won't necessarily alert you to the presence of a bug in an email, even when
>you manipulate the infected files to some extent.

Let me enter this discussion briefly to ask a question.....I don't use AVG,
I use PCCillin.  It is unobtrusive, at least in the version I have and the
way I have it configured.  I did try their newest version; it was a
disaster on my computer.

PCCillin as I use it is not to be expected to detect viruses in email
attachments.  However, I also run ZoneAlarm Pro.  It detects, renames, and
quarantines attachments with a number of extensions that may contain
viruses.  It can be configured to issue an alert when it detects such
attachments.  These can then be scanned with PCCillin, or simply deleted.

Does anyone have a comment on the relative safety of this procedure?  Am I
overlooking something?

Robert Humble

                    Digest mode - visit our web site:
                   http://freepctech.com/pcsoft.shtml