Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Peter Ekkerman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 16 Jun 2008 21:12:57 -0400
Hi Chipo,

I just love these kind of questions ):
Actually,this goes for everybody who posts to this list:
*Try to be specific and accurate with the description.
*Describe whether things were working before or  whether the problem
happened after installing software or an update - M$ or other.
This being a shortened version of my rant ,I'll go on to attempt to
answer your question:

The following links are to the US website of Sony
(Sony has country specific websites,so if not US select your country)
Drivers and software for the camera http://tinyurl.com/5ljsv4
and http://tinyurl.com/6mnw2n
All category support
http://esupport.sony.com/US/perl/contact-land.pl?mdl=DSCS650
(If this is not YOUR model,select the correct one from the list)

As to not being able to download the pictures from the camera - this has
nothing to do with the camera software.
When you plug in the cable to the camera and the PC USB port,
your computer should recognize the camera as a USB storage device.
Check the manual pg 60-64 - also pg 88
  Actually, why not read the whole manual :)
If you don't have the manual (misplaced?)
go here http://esupport.sony.com/US/perl/model-documents.pl?mdl=DSCS650

If after reading the manual and following the instructions it still
doesn't work, please post the details as to what you did and what happened.

Peter E.