Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Steve Beck <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 31 Aug 2004 07:26:59 -0400
You could have a remnant of the beagle virus on your machine.  Try the below
site for scanning and removing the virus.  It is a free program.

http://www.webroot.com/services/beagleaudit.htm

S. Beck
Celbeck Computer Systems

-----Original Message-----
From: PCSOFT - Personal Computer software discussion list
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Pam Pope
Sent: Monday, August 30, 2004 1:02 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [PCSOFT] Reinstall of Bernina software

Last month I needed to restore my Dell desktop which uses windows 98 SE due
to constant problems with it.  It has always run perfectly in the past.  A
teenager in our house had visited a bad website last January and the
problems happened since then.  All of our programs such as Quicken,
Turbotax, Kodak, and Norton 2004 were so messed up even after uninstalling
and reinstalling.  Anyway, the restore seemed to go perfectly.  I have an
embroidery sewing machine which I installed the software onto the computer
for and it seems to work okay.  I needed to reinstall a patch for this
software which is downloaded directly from the website.  I had my saved
version of this which would not open so I dowloadaed again from the Bernina
website.  This fails to open too.  I get a message when I double-click on
the icon which reads "a required .DLL file , BEAGLINK.DLL was not found".
Well, I do have this particular file in the original software program and in
another sewing program which I u!
 se for my machine.  I don't understand why I can not get this program patch
to install.  I welcome any ideas!  I am a new subscriber and enjoy reading
the posts and learning.  Thank you for all of your help.

                     visit our download web page at:
                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml

                    Digest mode - visit our web site:
                   http://freepctech.com/pcsoft.shtml