Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Wanda Irby <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 8 Feb 2000 21:16:11 -0600
Diana Benoit wrote:

> Does anyone know of a program into which I can scan a photo, touch it up if
> necessary, enlarge or shrink it, crop it etc. and print it out on photo paper
> it will look like a good photo?  Would a certain kind of printer give me that
> quality?
>
> I have scanned photos into Printmaster Gold 8.0 and done all of the above to
> them and have printed them with an HP Deskjet 890C.  They are OK, but I'd like
> better.
>
> Anyone have any success in this area?
>
> Thanks,
> Diana
>
>              PCSOFT maintains many useful files for download
>                      visit our download web page at:
>                      http://nospin.com/pc/files.html

I use Photoshop5.5 and an Epson 900 printer.  I get very close to
photographic quality IF I use photo paper.  The only thing is that no
one knows how long the inks will last.  It is not like photograps where
the blacks are silver exposed to light making them black.

                    Digest mode - visit our web site:
                    http://nospin.com/pc/pcsoft.html