Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Nick Torraca <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 11 Nov 2002 09:27:38 -0500
Did you try shift-F10 to re-associate the files? Highlight the file, hold
the shift key while pressing F10, you will get a choice to 'open with'.
Select that and then choose the program that you would like to open the file
with. There is a checkbox that says 'always open with'. I would not check
that at first. Make sure the association works. If it does, go back and do
it again, checking the always box. This will work with many files and
programs, but sometimes you may need to re-install a piece of software to
get its associations back. Things like image viewers have many files
associated with them and you might want to re-install rather than searching
and fixing each type. Good luck. -Nick

> I am in a pickle.  When I try to open certain files, infact many files, a
> little box tells me that Quick time player.exe cannot be found.please
locate.
> The puzzle is that I have windows 95 which cannot support Quicktime.  I
have
> tried to reassociate AIFF file to windows media audio but it will not
> reassociate.  Another puzzle is that I'm sure most of the files I try to
open
> are not audio files anyway.  I probably downloaded Quicktime and have
> forgotten.  If an automatic association took place during the install of
the
> "useless to me"program, does anyone know how Ican fix this mess.  I have
48
> mg of RAM and 166 mghz of pentium processor.
>
> Thanks Andrew Terry
>
>              PCSOFT maintains many useful files for download

                     visit our download web page at:
                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml