Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
David Gillett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 Mar 1998 11:54:05 -0800
On 11 Mar 98 at 18:03, Joel Bluming wrote:

> I have a Pentium Pro running Win95a and WinNT4 dual boot. The
> Win95 configuration is running slow and some programs run very slow
> (eg Uninstaller 4.5) how can I do a clean install of Win95 without
> removing or damaging WinNT and all its programs. I know that I will
> have to reinstall all the programs in Win95 afterwards

  Is Win95 running much slower than it used to?  One of the
criticisms of the PPro has been its unimpressive performance on
16-bit code (Intel fixed this in the PII), and parts of the Win95 OS
are still 16-bit.  Unless you have seen Win95 run faster on this
machine than it does now, I wouldn't expect a re-install to improve
it.

  I haven't done an install of Win95 to a machine with NT already on
it.  You might need to adjust BOOT.INI by hand afterwards if you're
using the NT loader as your multiple boot menu.  [This shouldn't be
necessary if NT and 95 will boot from different partitions using
System Commander or some other third-party utility.]

David G