Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
"Brian L. Sanburn" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 9 Aug 2000 20:59:41 -0500
Hello Peter, et al.,

        Thanks Peter for your thoughts.  I was able to get the answer from someone
in another newsgroup and so I thought I'd share it here.  Actually, I
should've discovered it myself as it was apparently in the MS KnowledgeBase.
In any event, it appears a file called "frmcache.dat," located in
Windows/Local Settings/Application Data/Microsoft/Forms, became corrupted or
otherwise damaged.  Simply closing Outlook, deleting the file and then
restarting Outlook takes care of the problem as Outlook recreates it upon
restart.

        Just thought others might appreciate knowing.

        Thanks, again.

        Brian

-----Original Message-----
From: PCSOFT - Personal Computer software discussion list
[mailto:[log in to unmask]]On Behalf Of Peter Shkabara
Sent: Friday, August 04, 2000 2:36 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [PCSOFT] Clicking on "Mailto:" Link in Outlook 2000/MSIE5

Is mail working fine otherwise? You might check the value in your registry
at:
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\mailto\shell\open\command for the default value - that is,
what program is used to perform the mailto operation. Perhaps this may shed
some light on the problem. I took this registry path from my Win2k machine,
but believe that it should be the same on Win95/98. If not, try searching
for "mailto".

Peter Shkabara