Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
ehundrieser <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 25 Jun 1999 10:47:30 -0700
> buttons for submitting or acquiring data, for example enter or
submit,
are
> causing IE 5 to lockup anywhere from 3-5 minutes.  It is an
intermittent
> problem.  >

Richard,

I had the same problem a few weeks ago. I would get stuck on whatever
site had a 'Forms Page,' and lock-up when pressing 'submit'. At
exactly the same time ONLY my IE5 and OE5 icons in the 'Quick Launch
Tray' would NOT respond properly.

I followed several suggestions to fix this issue. None seemed to help,
when a few days later I went to a site where I had to change my screen
display to 800X600 from 640X480. When I returned to my original
setting -- PRESTO! All 'Form Pages' responded, the IE5 & OE5 icons
responded properly, etc...

I can't tell you why this (apparently) worked to me. Jim's fine
explanation throws my strange idea of this fix right out the window,
however, I'm just relating my experience and hope that it may work for
you as well. Heck, it's worth a try. <g>

Erik Hundrieser

Jim Meagher:

I think you are confusing web content with software features.

When you click a button on a web page, you are at the mercy of the
person
who designed the web page and/or the available network bandwidth
(speed).
You are accessing programming (scripts, code, etc) that "lives" at the
other end of your internet connection.  This is why you do not see any
problems with IE..... because there is nothing wrong with IE.

                         PCSOFT's List Owner's:
                      Bob Wright<[log in to unmask]>
                       Drew Dunn<[log in to unmask]>