Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Gary Wigle <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 24 Sep 2000 10:52:35 -0400

**********************
Gary Wigle says:

I cannot ask for a better browser than IE5.5. Rock Solid and I have
tried just about every browser on the market. The one thing I might
have done different is I did not upgrade Outlook Express. I use Agent
and have no need of another mail program. IE5.01 was very good also.

MS Internet Explorer 5.50.4134.0600; Cipher Strength: 128 bit
MS Windows98 4.10.1998

Every other browser will lockup or crash the system except one and
that is the Enigma browser.

Regards,
Gary Wigle

Photons have mass!?  I didn't even know they were Catholic...

                         http://nospin.com/rode