Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Marlene Coldwell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 Aug 1998 21:06:57 -0400
Hi Joe,

Can't help with the other questions, but this one I know! Right click on an
empty spot on the tool bar and choose menu bar. You may have to shuffle
things around to get everything that you want to show. I also have my tool
bar set to auto hide, so that a quick mouseover brings it up when it is
needed, but hides it when its not in use.
Happy Surfing!

Marlene Coldwell
PCWorks Mailing List
http://www.telesouth1.com/~pcworks