Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Ahmad Salman Aziz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 8 Jan 2002 09:05:45 -0800
Sue,

I have Windows 98 first edition.  I would appreciate your insight
into it.

Thanks
Ahmad

YOU WROTE:

Hello Ahmad,
What version of Windows 98 do you have?
Is it Windows 98 First Edition or Second Edition?
If its the Second Edition, I also had the same problem and had to
go and get the fix for the Shut Down issue that happens sometimes
to certain people with Windows 98 SE.
Let me know what you have and I will find the link for you.
And maybe others here have a better idea.
Regards,
Sue Dobbs

=====
Ahmad Salman Aziz