Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Sun, 31 Jul 2005 08:24:53 -0500
Hello Kay,

If you had rather not have the Quick Launch Bar shown, right click on a
blank area of the Taskbar and place your mouse pointer on "Toolbars", then
click on "Quick Launch" to remove the check mark. You can also right click,
choose "Properties" and uncheck "Show Quick Launch" on the Taskbar tab. This
is for WinXP. The procedure is similar for other Windows systems.

Sven Swanson, Sr.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Kay Huff" <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Saturday, July 30, 2005 3:46 PM
Subject: Re: [PCSOFT] task bar items

I normally have little icons in the bottom right corner of my desktop
for things I use often.  Suddenly I now have a bunch  on the left, next
to the Start button.  Some are the same ones that I have on the right
and some are different.  I don't know why they are there, or how they
got there.

How do I get rid of them?  I did a right click and got the impression it
would delete the program, not just the icon.

I would appreciate any suggestions.  Thanks in advance.

Kay Huff
Illinois-USA
mailto:[log in to unmask]

                       http://freepctech.com/rode