Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Sun, 29 Mar 1998 12:56:19 -0800
installed outlook 98. Do not understand fax part. Says it uses a LAN
connection . I want to just send it by my modem, but cannot get it to work.
I changed settings i printer part of control panel, but properties for fax
in new message area of outlook seem to dicate using a server connection. Can
anyone give me some insite here ? bestregards, John Smallwood
Hi John,
Sounds like you had Outlook97 set up to auto-send and receive. You used to
have to set it up as a LAN connection in order for that to work. Not so in
O98. Go to control panel, Internet, Connection Tab, and change to a modem.
Then change in the Fax tab of Outlook Options. Hope this does it for you.
Brad Loomis
Morro Bay, CA