Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
"Safi H. Newman" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 10 Feb 1998 23:03:43 -0500
I don't have Word 97, but in Word 95 the formatting codes are imbedded in
the Paragraph symbols. There are two ways of displaying these symbols. The
first way is from the toolbar. Immediately to the left of the setting which
shows what percentage the page is being displayed at there is a button with
the paragraph symbol. This is a toggle; if you click on it all hidden
characters will be displayed. If you find *all* the characters distracting
and only want to see the paragraph symbol (which is all that you really
need if you want to keep font formatting with moved text), go to
Tools\Options\View\Non-Printing Characters and select paragraph marks.

As long as you include the paragraph sign with the text you cut and paste,
it should keep its formatting.

HTH,

Safi H. Newman

          PCSOFT:  http://nospin.com  or  [log in to unmask]