Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Date:
Tue, 15 Sep 2009 11:38:23 -0400

From personal experience, GFI Backup and Macrium Reflect have excellent support ,
whether forum or email. Don't know about the others. May well be good too -haven't used them.

Peter E.

From: "Will Stephenson" <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Tuesday, 15 September, 2009 6:58 AM
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: [PCSOFT] Backing up the network

 Hello Folks!

 I'm looking to back up a network drive (WD WorldBook I TB NAS drive) to an
 attached - attached to the WorldBook that is - USB drive. Although the drive
 came with software to do backups, I had to download newer drive ID software
 to get the system to work correctly and the newer software does not include
 a backup program. The computers on the network include 2 Windows XP (with
 SP3) and one Vista (with SP1) PCs. All computers can see and use (copy,
 paste, etc.) both the WorldBook and the USB drive (A WD Passport 500 GB).
 Both drives have been mapped and have been assigned drive letters.

 Would anyone have any hints, programs or ideas to get the NAS drive backed
 up to its USB sibling?

 Thank you so much for your time and thought on this.

 Best,

 Will Stephenson
 Acadia Technologies Inc
 mailto:[log in to unmask]