Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
David Farrington <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 May 2003 05:43:13 -1000
This won't help any but I have two Dells that are 2.0Ghz systems and
they do the same thing with Office 2000. My understanding from Woody's
Office Watch is that Office 2000 is where the issue is as far as
complete compatibility with XP. My systems are running XP Home version.

My systems even do this sometimes on saving or inserting pictures or
files. However, this problem does not always happen. Most of the time
everything runs fine.

I hope you find the problem.

Will Stephenson wrote:

>Hello all!
>
>A client has a brand spanking new Dell 2350: 1.4 P4, 30GB HD, and 512 MB
>RAM. They put on a copy of MS Office 2000, though they had been using
>Office 97 before the new machine. To print, they have an HP LaserJet
>1000. Everything works well except: doing file/print on a previously
>created document freezes Word - kind of. After going file/print, no
>print dialog box pops up,  the title bar of Word flashes (as does the
>Word button on the taskbar). Word itself is completely unresponsive to
>mouse and keyboard. However, right clicking the task bar button, brings
>up the Print screen, and all can proceed as normal.
>
>Other points of interest:
>
>No other application seems to have this problem
>The print icon on Word's toolbar works just fine
>The HP driver is *ok* with XP (the CD says it's for XP), but is not MS
>certified
>
>Would anyone have any idea why the print dialog box hides behind Word?
>Shyness?....

                    Digest mode - visit our web site:
                   http://freepctech.com/pcsoft.shtml