Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Harold Seabolt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 29 Apr 2006 15:21:56 -0400
Lewis,
 What OS are you running? Wordpad isin every version of Windows I have used.
It is found in Start\Programs\accessories, if it is not on your machine you should be able to install it from your Windows CD or Download it from Microsoft.com.
HTH,
Hal Seabolt
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Lewis c Emerson<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
  To: [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
  Sent: Thursday, April 27, 2006 4:29 PM
  Subject: [PCSOFT] WordPad

  Folks,

  I received an attachment today and the Icon looks like one used by
  Microsoft's notepad, but when I tried to open it I get an error message
  indicating that the size is too large for Notepad and would I like to
  open it in WordPad.  However, when I tried this I get another message
  indicating that there was a failure in launching WordPad.

  I can't find WordPad on this machine and wonder if someone can steer me
  to a site where it might be downloaded?

  Thanks - Lewis Emerson

                Visit our sister website at http://nospin.com<http://nospin.com/>

                         PCSOFT's List Owner's: