Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Jim Meagher <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 26 Mar 1998 08:12:50 -0500
-----Original Message-----
From: Joel Bluming <>
To: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Thursday, March 26, 1998 1:19 AM
Subject: Re: [PCSOFT] Word97 and HTML Docs

>On Tue, 24 Mar 1998 10:02:18 -0500 Jim Meagher <[log in to unmask]>
writes:
>>Joel,
>>
>>I don't know what you mean by "....when I dial up my ISP Word opens"
>>Do you mean that by clicking your DUN icon, Word opens?  Or do you
>>mean the when you click on an HTML file, word opens?
>

>Joel Bluming writes:
>When I click on my DUN and a connection is made to my ISP Word opens
and
>tries to load an HTML file. I have to shut Word down from the
taskmanager

That's pretty bizarre.  All that the DUN should be doing is dialing a
phone number and entering the ID and password.  DUN does not chain to
or call up any other programs.  Do you have some sort of script that
is run within your DUN connection?

What happens if you click on Netscape first instead of your DUN?
Netscape should automatically call up the DUN.