Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
"g.Computer9f" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 8 Jun 2008 16:29:38 -0400
Unless you install SP3 - it puts EVERYTHING MS wants on your pc ON IT, even the stuff you already rejected.   AnnaSummers

----- Original Message -----
From: jokester
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Wednesday, June 04, 2008 5:13 PM
Subject: Re: [PCSOFT] outlook express shut down

You mentioned that you allow windows to update itself.  That might be part
of the problem.  I had a client with a similar situation.  Turns out that
windows updated itself with the Live package and has affected a number of
things including outlook express.

You might wish to check that.  In addition you may wish to reconsider how
you allows windows to update.  I tell all my clients to allow to notify but
not to download or install.  That way you can choose what is happening.

Sam Reiner
SNR Consulting

At 11:53 AM 06 4, 2008, you wrote:
>Hi All
>&nbsp;Recently , I have not been able to open outlook express. When I
>attempt to sign in to download my email&nbsp; the program shuts down and
>restarts my computer. There are no error messages.

                    Digest mode - visit our web site:
                   http://freepctech.com/pcsoft.shtml

                       http://freepctech.com/rode