Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Mon, 5 May 2008 20:52:42 +0400
Dear William,

You could try Primo PDF which is at

http://www.primopdf.com/

Apart from their software, which creates a PDF file out of anything
which can be printed (and especially Word 'doc" files), I believe
they also have an "on line" PDF creation service.

Connie, on your suggestion, I believe Acrobat Reader will not open a
Word "doc" file and then allow you to save it as a PDF. At least that
was the case some years ago. I can't say for sure about the current
version because nowadays I don't use "Reader" - I use the full
Acrobat. Also, my copy of Word 2003 does not allow me to save a
document as a PDF file (the options are as DOC, RTF, TXT, XML, HTML
etc  but not PDF). When I need to produce a PDF I do create it as a
document in Word, and then "print" it to the Adobe PDF Creator -
which is installed as a 'printer' on my system, because I have the
full Acrobat.

Cheers -  = Cheeta Gauba / [log in to unmask]

At 07:24 PM 5/5/2008, cchisum wrote:
>If you don't have Microsoft Office or Corel save your document then open it
>in Adobe Reader, and save it. If you don't have Adobe Acrobat reader it is a
>free download. If you have Microsoft Word or Corel, just save as a pdf file.
>

>Connie Chisum
>Technology Coordinator
>Jayton-Girard ISD
>700 College St.