Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Fri, 23 Dec 2005 21:35:54 -0500
Does Ad-Aware recognize Newdotnet as a problem? If it does, use Ad-Aware
to remove it.

You need to use custom settings in Ad-Aware to make sure that it can
remove it.

1. Open Ad-Aware.
2. Open the Configuration Window (click the icon that looks like a gear.)
3. Choose Tweak (settings)
4. Choose Cleaning Engine
5. UNCHECK "Let Windows remove files in use at next reboot"
6. Click Proceed.
7. Click Start (in Ad-Aware)
8. At "Select a scanning mode", choose "Use custom scanning options"
9. If Ad-Aware recognizes Newdotnet as a problem, this will allow
Ad-Aware to remove it, even if the file is in use.

I don't know if Ad-Aware recognizes Newdotnet, but this setting can also
help in removing other bad files that are 'in use' during a scan.

I hope this might be some help.
Martha Conolley