Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
David Gillett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 30 Jan 2004 01:02:45 -0800
  MP3s are data files that are read and decoded by a Windows program and
sent to the sound card.  CD-ROM and CD-RW drives also include cirutiry to
read music tracks off a disk, and send them to a headphone jack usually on
the front of the drive, and to the amplifier on the sound card by way of a
special 4-pin cable inside the PC.
  If you have both CD-ROM and CD-RW drives in a single machine, do they each
have a cable to the sound card?  If you plug headphones into the socket on
the drive front panel, can you hear the music then?

David Gillett

On 28 Jan 2004 at 23:18, George wrote:

> Hi
> After I burn music on a CD  it will not play in the CD-RW. It will play in the CD-Rom.
> However, I can play MP3 Audio files in my CD-RW so I know that it is wired correctly.
> I have Win 98 OS with a Liteon CD-ReWriter.
> At one time it did play the burned CD's. Maybe I turned something off that I'm not aware of.
> Thank you in advance for any help in this.
> George Newlark
>
>               The NOSPIN Group is now offering Free PC Tech
>                      support at our newest website:
>                           http://freepctech.com

                         PCSOFT's List Owner's:
                      Bob Wright<[log in to unmask]>