Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Ed Thomasson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 13 Jan 2004 22:30:38 -0600
You only need to be connrcted to your sound card to PLAY sound, not to
RECORD it. When I was using Easy CD Creator, my cd player sometimes would
not play sound until I rebototed, Check to make sure the drive you are
trying to play the cd in is connected to your sound card. If you are try to
play it in your CDRW, then it will have to be connected-- if you have
another cd drive in your machine and play in it, then it will have to be
connected.
ed