Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Fri, 16 Apr 2004 14:14:32 +0000
Greetings Goran & List--

> > From: Goran Halfvarson [mailto: [log in to unmask]]
> > To: [log in to unmask]
> > Date: Wed, 14 Apr 2004 23:37:49 +0200
> > Subject: [PCSOFT] Word 2000 menu and toolsbars disappeared
> >
> > A friend called and told me he couldn't find the menu bar,
> > nor toolbars in

> > Word.
> >
> > He can see the title bar (dark blue, top of window), rulers, a lower
> > horizontal scroll bar, and a status bar (bottom of window),
> > and an empty
> > white "paper". He can access commands on accelerator keys,
> > e.g. ctrl-S for
> > File->Save.

Is it possible that your friend is viewing a Word2000 doc in
Full-screen mode? Have him/her try either the Escape key
(this works when I deliberately execute full screen mode
with Word 2000), or, failing that, try Alt+V+U (the key
strokes to initiate Full Screen view.

HTH,

Paul A. Shippert

and I'm hovering like a fly