Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Amy Ledford <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 30 Jul 2005 14:38:05 -0700
You can get rid of the icons by just dragging and
dropping them to your Recycle Bin, which will not
delete the program from your PC.

Are the new ones for programs you recently installed?
Many times, a new install will ask you whether you
want to create desktop icons and quicklaunch icons.
Also, if you did not recently request a program to be
installed, it may be spyware, which, of course
installs without your knowledge. I would recommend
Spybot and Adaware, simply because they are free. I
would also recommend that you scan the system once a
week, whether you have problems or not.

Spybot:

Adaware:

http://www.lavasoft.de