Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Harold Seabolt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 Dec 2005 12:03:06 -0500
Ron,
 First, I suggest you turn off system restore, then rescan with your av program.
If it is not found, go to the House call site and run their free scan.
http://housecall.trendmicro.com/<http://housecall.trendmicro.com/>

HTH,
Hal Seabolt
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Ron Kaplan<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
  To: [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
  Sent: Monday, December 05, 2005 3:41 AM
  Subject: [PCSOFT] Viruses/Trojans

  I recently posted re:spyware & adware programs,but I believe these are viruses or Trojans on my PC:"Java.ByteVerify!ex" "Java.Shinwow.W", "Java.Shinwow.AT", & "Java.Shinwow.AZ. My Zone Labs antivirus found them but couldn't treat (delete or quarantine) them . I tried <sarc.com>,but the instructions there didn't help-- probably because that is a Symantec site. What Zone Labs antivirus did show was an incomplete path: C:\Documents and Settings\Ron\Application Data\S... The only files there beginning with -S- are Snapfish (0 bytes) and Sun,which has Java files. I looked everywhere in the Java files,and no luck. I guess these are hidden. Is there anything I can do?  P.S.I'm using XP Pro SP2.

                     messages? Visit our staff web site:
                      http://freepctech.com/staff.shtml<http://freepctech.com/staff.shtml>