Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Joel Bluming <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 24 Mar 1998 22:37:11 -0500
On Tue, 24 Mar 1998 10:02:18 -0500 Jim Meagher <[log in to unmask]> writes:
>Joel,
>
>I don't know what you mean by "....when I dial up my ISP Word opens"
>Do you mean that by clicking your DUN icon, Word opens?  Or do you
>mean the when you click on an HTML file, word opens?

When I click on my DUN and a connection is made to my ISP Word opens and
tries to load an HTML file. I have to shut Word down from the taskmanager
(CTRL ALT DEL) or wait for quite some time before I can proceed to
starting Netscape

>If you are really talking about file associations, then those the file
>associations are listed alphabetically in the windows explorer's
>dialog box.  It should be called HTML Document.

I don't find HTML document in windows explorer under "view options file
types"

>Click FILE--RUN and type in WINFILE and
>press the enter key.
>(This will load the old version of the Windows Explorer.)
>
>Now browse around and find an actual .HTML file on the right side.
>Point to the file name and click ONE time to select it.  Now use the
>menu bar and click FILE--ASSOCIATION and use the small scroll bar to
>find the name of your browser.  Click to select it and then click the
>OK button

Tried this. the old version does not show HTML as and extesion, only HTM
which I associated with Netscape - No help

>>After installing workd97 with it's HTML features I find that the Word
>>icon has been added to all HTML documents, and therefore when I dial
>up
>>my ISP Word opens

Joel Bluming

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]