Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Earl Billingsley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 9 Feb 1998 20:23:45 -0800
Used Cleansweep some time ago, not satisfied but went with uninstaller 4,
quite satisfied, I use it regularly in conjunction with my jazz drive..

Did have a problem with a file allocation error on the jazz disc and the
database builder did not work for awhile

After many defrag and scandisk And Norton Disc Doctor , the database
builder of uninstaller is now functional on that particular jazz disc  and
all is well....for now...still have a error reading clusters

Earl

Do Not Follow Where the Path May Lead.
GO Instead Where There Is No Path & Leave A Trail.

On Saturday, February 07, 1998 10:21 AM, Ron Taylor
[SMTP:[log in to unmask]] wrote:
> We used Remove It and I still have it.  I had problems with it and just
went
> to C-Sweep.
> Ron

Win95