Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
"James W. Christian" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 Dec 2002 08:25:19 -0800
hi i have the same trouble,i wrote to h.p. tech read mail below
just received it did not have a chance to try it ,if you try it
please let me know if it works thanks    p.s. adaptec and roxio is the same

The error "The CD-Writer cannot perform the function as it is currently
being used by Adaptec DirectCD" or "This application is unable to use
your CD-Writer as it is currently being used by Adaptec DirectCD Kernel"
will occur when trying to use a disc that has been formatted with
DirectCD.

When making a CD with Easy CD Creator or CD Copier, it is unnecessary to
format the disc first. Formatting is only required if you wish to use
the DirectCD software. DirectCD allows logical drive access, which
means, data can be written directly to the HP CD-Writer drive using the
drive letter.

Eject the DirectCD formatted disc and insert a blank, unformatted
CD-R/CD-RW or a disc that has been previously written to with Easy CD
Creator.

It is important to me that I resolve your issue. If you need further
assistance, please reply to this message. I will be happy to help you
personally.

Sincerely
Samita
HP Americas Consumer eSupport

Our advice is strictly limited to the question(s) asked and is based on
the information provided to us.  HP does not assume any responsibility
or liability for the advice given and shall not be liable for any
direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages in
connection with the use of this information.  Always back up your data.
For more information, including technical information updates, please
visit our website at www.hp.com/go/support.