Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Jan Weingart <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Jun 2000 00:58:56 GMT
When I in there.  the only way I know there are files in the folders is when
i click properties and there are thousands.  I am afraid to go into DOS and
with your bad experience I don't think I had better.  I run scan and defrag
at least once a month, maybe I should run them more often??  Does anyone
else have any suggestions?  thanks, jan