Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Mon, 23 Jun 2008 21:20:56 EDT
I have a collection of 30-40 jpeg pics I want to put on a disc to  send to
friends and family in a slide show format. Some people recieving it will  not
have slide show software on their machines so I wonder if there is a small
(free) program that I can include on the disc to give them easy controls of the
show. Would I have to create the disc as an iso image to "auto-start" the  show?

 Another option I wonder about is creating it as a DVD. Some of the  folks
don't use computers (imagine that!) but do own dvd players. I recently  bought
and installed Roxio Easy cd and dvd creator. I haven't used it except for  data
cds so I'm not really familiar with the program yet. Would the individual
pics be saved as chapters and would I have to create a chapters list as seen at
the begining of factory movie dvds? I realize a lot of this can be discovered
by  a deeper study of my software, which I'm embarking on, but I hoped some
of you  may have some tips, pointers or shortcuts that might help.

Many thanks,
Phil Williams

                     visit our download web page at:
                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml